An Alabama-based facility is currently seeking an occupational, internal, or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. The assignment requirements include sutures, wound care, debridement, stabilizing injuries, eye injuries, removal of foreign body, pre-employment physicals, DOTs, drug screens, and BATs. You will need to have an active Alabama license to apply for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Systoc.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Outpatient only
- Full-time need
- Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Boarded or non-boarded welcomed
- DOT and BLS required
- Systoc EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail