Dothan, AL, Seeks Additional Endocrinologist
Successful candidate will join four Endocrinologists in multi-specialty group setting.
- Clinic located within 420 bed hospital campus, Hours 8-5, M-TH, 8-1, Fridays.
- Multiple ancillary tests including bone density scans performed in clinic.
- Position will include attractive base salary, loan repayment assistance, production bonuses, signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
Dothan serves over 800,000 patients in a 75 mile radius and is centrally located between Montgomery, Tallahassee and Panama City for all major metro amenities and major airport for traveling. Dothan is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids and a best place to retire. The community offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities, and traditional southern hospitality.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports