Interviewing Urologist in Southeastern, AL
A well-established, successful group of hospital employed urologists seek an additional BC/BE urologist to join their practice. This group of 6 physicians offers a wide range of outpatient services at 2 office locations for diagnosing and treating adult urologic conditions including cystoscopies, biopsies, ultrasound, KUBs, complex Urodynamics and other treatments. Extensive urological surgical services are available to patients in the hospital setting including da Vinci prostatectomy and partial nephrectomy, ESWL, urological reconstruction, male impotency procedures, female incontinence procedures, vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
The practice is located in the SAMC Doctors Building attached to Southeast Alabama Medical Center, making hospital rounding convenient.
- Interviewing expenses, Competitive salary with bonus opportunity and signing bonus and relocation expense allowance.
- Competitive comprehensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to health insurance, malpractice, vacation and retirement options
- Educational loan repayment options negotiable
- 1 in 7 weekend call rotation and Physicians only treat inpatients at one facility-SAMC
- Office hours 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday and a Four-day work week with one scheduled day off each week
- In office lab services available
- Generous number of office employees and support staff to facilitate efficient daily patient throughput
- Established EHR including dictation and E- prescribe About Southeast Alabama Medical Center:
One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama. This 420 licensed bed facility with 2,800+ dedicated employees and 320 active Medical Staff is a Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians (60,000 annual visits) They have 22 ORs with 2 endovascular suites and open heart, IR and Vas surgery. This community has been recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids and a best place to retire. It also offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities and traditional southern hospitality. Residents also enjoy being just 90 miles from the Gulf Coast Beaches.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology