Coastal Ophthamology practice seeking Anterior Segment Surgeon with equity
- Jackson Physician Search
- $129,300.00 - 113,380.00 / Year *
- Saraland, AL 36571
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Consider this career changing opportunity to join an established multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice that is looking to add a Full-Time Anterior Segment Surgeon; Patients and cases will be available immediately to the new associate with a high volume of cataracts to be done year one. Specialty cases will grow quickly as well given the practices current referral network.
* Take over a well-established practice
* State-of-the-art equipment
* Excellent support, as well as a dedicated referral network
* Well appointed, modern office space, with excellent support staff and clinical operating efficiencies such as network-wide EHR
* Exceedingly competitive salary
* Immediate Equity Stake
* Sign on Bonus
* Comprehensive benefits as well as paid time off
The practice co-manages heavily and keep surgeon in the OR multiple days per week. This is an opportunity for someone who loves surgery and the latest surgical technology.
Interview Today! Call/text or email Irven Stacy today to arrange for an interview.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician